Plastiape is registered with the File of National Research Registrations of the Ministry of Universities and Scientific and Technological Research- Cod. 601814X4
CE CLASSIFICATION Plastiape Italy:
Plastiape is registered with the Ministry of Health as a producer of Class I Medical Devices
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements
UNI EN ISO 13485:2004 – Medical devices – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes
UNI EN 1SO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management Systems – Requirements and guide for use
OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements
EC CLASSIFICATION Plastiape Sp. Z.o.o.:
ISO 9001: 2009 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements
OHSAS 18001:2012 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements
ISO 15378:2012 - Design and production of plastic packaging
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY POLICIES
The quality, environmental and safety policies, together with their key points and goals, are described below: they have been laid down by the CEO, with the involvement of the managers of the different functions, and they have been brought to the attention of all personnel.
Plastiape has always paid great attention to its customers’ expectations and those of the end consumer, as well as to the issues of safety and environmental protection.
The Company undertakes to pursue the Quality Policy which it has long applied, to ensure continuous improvement as regards the following regulations:
- UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008
- UNI EN 13485:2004
The essential condition for continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System is the commitment of the entire Company to pursue the points defined below:
- Quality Management System: to support the Quality Assurance function, involving all personnel, to guarantee maintenance and continuous improvement of the company quality system.
- Personnel: to set out profiles, essential duties and work instructions, motivating and involving all personnel to reach the established goals.
- Resources: to make available to the Company the resources necessary for achievement of its goals, ensuring that all personnel can perform their duties under the best possible conditions.
- Analytical tools: to measure performance continuously and to define quality and efficiency indicators which will provide the necessary basis for identification of concrete and measurable goals aimed at continuous improvement.
- Research & Development: to design, industrialize and produce items which will satisfy customers’ and end consumers’ needs, complying with current regulations and respecting safety and the environment.
- Flexibility: to set up production processes with which to align company goals and structures to market requirements.
- Credibility: to design a plausible planning system, so that commitments to customers are undertaken on the basis of the real availability of company resources.
- Suppliers: to promote a collaborative relationship with suppliers, aimed at continuous quality improvement.
- Customers: to give customers technical support in order to satisfy as well as possible their needs and those of the end consumers.
- Compliance with regulatory
Requirements: to comply with requirements regulated by rules or laws concerning the development and production of all Company products.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY POLICY
Plastiape has always been sensitive towards the issues of safety and environmental protection. It intends, moreover, to consolidate and develop its activities by pursuing continuous improvement of its company processes from the viewpoint of safety and environmental impact. This will make particular reference to the phases of transforming, moving and processing materials, products and waste arising from processes.
The principles of Plastiape’s policy are based not only on compliance with voluntary and/or coercive rules and laws, but also on the sensitivity of the Company management towards respect for the environment and for safety and health in the workplace.
Particular attention is paid to the management of natural resources and energy, to ensure that rational use is made of them, reducing waste to a minimum: it is also for this reason that productive processes and plants are monitored and carefully maintained.
Plastiape’s environmental and safety policy requires the commitment of all personnel to achievement of the goals set out by the Management. The Management intends to achieve these goals through the implementation, application and continuous improvement of an integrated system of environmental and safety management, compliant with the requirements of the UBI EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 regulations.
The goals set are listed below:
- Legislative updatings: To comply with legislative updatings and regulations in force, both as regards environmental matters and health and safety.
- Prevention of pollution: To prevent any form of environmental pollution.
- Use of resources: To use energy resources and raw materials rationally and efficiently.
- Waste: To reduce the amount of waste, working both to reduce discarded materials and to favour reuse and recycling of products.
- Personnel: To have available fully trained and efficient personnel, sufficiently numerous to achieve the goals.
- Training: To train and involve personnel so that each is aware of his/her responsibilities as regards safety and respect for the environment.
- New products: To develop new products created with low environmental impact materials and which do not result in problems of safety and health for personnel.
- Suppliers: To favour suppliers sharing the same goals of environmental and safety improvement.
- Communication: To seek internal and external communication channels concerning the company goals and the results achieved.
- Safety and hygiene conditions: To improve continuously the safety and hygiene conditions of work inside the company.
- Plants: To ensure that all plants, processes, equipment and workplaces have adequate safety levels.
- Protection devices: To provide suitable protection devices (collective or individual) where necessary, checking that they are effectively and correctly used.
- Accidents: To analyze any accidents that may take place in the company, assessing their causes and setting in motion corrective actions to ensure they are not repeated.
- Periodical re-examination: To make a periodical re-examination of the policy and system for the management of the environment, safety and health, to check their organizational suitability and effectiveness and permit the definition of goals for continuous improvement.