With this notice, we would like to let you know that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) considers the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data as a fundamental right. Therefore, pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, we hereby inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: PLASTIAPE SPA will treat your following personal data:
a. Automatically collected data. During normal activities, the computerised systems and the applications for the working of this website collect some data (the transmission of which is implicit during the use of Internet communication protocols), which might be potentially associated to identifiable users. These data include the IP addresses, the domain names of the computers used by the users visiting the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the times of the requests, the methods used for submitting the requests to the server, the sizes of the files obtained in response, the numerical codes showing the status of the responses from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, the browser and the computerised environment of the user. This data is treated, for the time strictly necessary, with the only purpose of obtaining statistic information on the use of the website and to monitor its performance. The provision of this data is mandatory, as it is directly connected with the website navigation experience.
b. Data willingly supplied by the user. The voluntary and explicit forwarding of electronic mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this website does not entail a request of consent, and the possible filling of specifically set forms will result in the subsequent acquisition of the address and the data of the sender/user, which are necessary in order to answer any queries and/or provide the requested services. Your voluntary forwarding of mails to our electronic mail addresses does not require further notices, or requests of consent. On the other hand, any specific summary notices will be included or displayed in the pages of the site dealing with particulars services on request (forms). The user will therefore be required to specifically agree to the treatment of the data included in these forms in order to be able to send the request.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which PLASTIAPE SPA is in possession are collected directly from the interested party.
- OWNER OF THE TREATMENT: The owner of the treatment is PLASTIAPE SPA, Via 1° Maggio 8, 23875 Osnago (LC), VAT no. 10728530154, which can be contacted by telephone at 039952981, or by mail at email@example.com
- PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA AND LEGAL BASIS: The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent. The purposes of the treatment are the following:
1. Improve the web navigation experience;
2. Use of the contact details included in the received mails and in the forms, in order to send answers to specific requests;
3. Assess the behaviours of users and modify the content offer in view of such behaviours;
- RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: Within the limits pursuant to the indicated purposes of the treatment, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, Responsible individuals appointed by the Owner of the Treatment, either to ensure compliance with the law, or to fulfil your specific requests. Your data will not be disclosed to other parties. Those individuals responsible or in charge of the treatment are duly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated regularly.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA ABROAD: The data collected may be disclosed to foreign companies of the Owner, physical and/or legal persons, or other companies of foreign countries part of the same group of the Owner of the Treatment, on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission, or in the presence of appropriate guarantees.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the time required for the reaching of the purposes for which they are treated (“conservation limitation principle”, art. 5, GDPR), or in line with the expiry periods contemplated by the law. The check on the obsolescence of the stored data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out regularly.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject shall always have the right to ask the Owner access to their own data, the modification or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the treatment. The same data subject shall also have the right to oppose to the treatment, request the portability of the data, or withdraw their consent. Such rights, together with any other rights provided for by the GDPR, may be enforced by simple notification to the Owner. The data subject may also issue a complaint with a control authority.
- OBLIGATION TO OBTAIN CONSENT: The provision of your personal data is compulsory during the navigation of our website as far as items D.1 and D.2 of the above purposes, to ensure the correct provision of the service. However, as far as D.3 your consent is facultative and will not affect in any way the provision of the service.
- DATA TREATMENT PROCEDURE: The personal data that you provide will be the object of treatment activities in compliance with the above regulation and the obligations of confidentiality to which the activity of the Owner abides. Your data will be treated with computerised means, in paper form, and using any other suitable supports, ensuring appropriate safety measures pursuant to art. 5, par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.