This notice is given under Article. 13 of D. Decree 196/03.
Types of personal data and purpose of
- Navigation data Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are transmitted implicitly through the Internet communication protocols. This is information which by its nature could, by associating and processing of data held by third, allow to identify the users / visitors (ad is. IP address, domain names of computers used by users / visitors connecting to the site, etc..). These data are used only for statistical information (so I'm anonymous) and to check the correct operation of the site and are deleted immediately after processing. The data on web contacts are not preserved, however, for more than seven days, subject to any investigation of computer crimes damaging the site. No data from the web service is communicated or spread.
- Data provided spontaneously by users / visitors If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests through e-mail, this involves the acquisition by Plastiape Spa addresses and / or any other personal information will be used exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. The personal information provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if such disclosure is necessary to comply with requests from users / visitors themselves. The data that the participants in the Blog confer upon their enrollment is limited to 'e-mail and are required in order to receive notification of publication of a post.Per can post a comment instead, in addition to email, are required to enter the name and surname, that may not be published along with the comments posted by the user, while the e-mail address is used only to send the news of the site. The opinions and comments posted by users and the information and data contained therein are not intended for any other purpose than to their publication on the Blog, particularly, is not foreseen in the aggregation or selection specific databases. Possible treatments for statistical purposes in the future may have intended to run the site will be conducted only on an anonymous basis. While the spread of the details of the user and those detectable by the comments posted to be considered directly attributed to the user's initiative that, guarantee that no other case of transmission or distribution of the same is, therefore, provided. In any case, the user at any time the opportunity to exercise the rights referred to 'Article. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003. To enforce those rights, you can apply directly to the Data Privacy Officer at click here.
- Aims of treatment Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 30 October 2003. 196, we inform you that by filling in and sending the form to subscribe to our newsletter, will be accepted as follows: The data collected via the subscription to the newsletter, will be used by Plastiape Spa with how to provide to members who have added their address mail material for training and / or information (newsletters), the sending of material for training and / or information (newsletters) will be free of charge to the email address provided. For the sake of clarity, we inform you that the registration for the newsletters will not be automatic, but must be confirmed directly by you following the instructions in the e-mail registration. Please note also that you may unsubscribe at any time from our newsletters by following the instructions in the e-mail that will be sent.
- Method of treatment The treatment is carried out through automated (ad is. using electronic procedures) and / or manually (ad is. on paper) for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, however, in accordance with regulations concerning.
- Optional provision of data Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Their absence can only lead to the inability to obtain the requested. Holder, Managers and persons in charge The treatment is Plastiape Spa - Headquartered in 20121 MILANO - Bastioni di Porta Venezia n.1 – Codice fiscale 00231050139 e Partita IVA 10728530154 – R.E.A. Milano 1405021 – Capitale sociale € 2.392.000 i.v. Inside the company, the data will be processed by employees who work as Trustees under the direct authority of the Head of the treatment. Rights of interested parties Those whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation as to whether such data and to know the content and origin, check if their accuracy or request its integration or update, or correction (art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03). Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.